This blog may be a little different to previous blogs, it’s going to feel borderline review-ish buuut, it is something I would like to share with you.
I am on my second order of pre-made meals from a company called Nourish’d, I mention ’second’ because I have tried pre-made meals in the past and haven’t completely enjoyed them, but Nourish’d has turned me into a sucker for a good pre-made meal.
I am all for affiliate marketing, it’s 2019… And a lot of the time I am humbled when a company reaches out to me but in the past when I have done a few posts here and there for companies I have tried their product, got as much use out of it as I could and then would hold up my end of the bargain and do a post or two, on the proviso I enjoyed the product but sometimes I wouldn’t post at all due to my dissatisfaction. You have to stay true to what you believe in.
After my first meal with Nourish’d, I posted. I was just completely taken by how delicious it was, how fresh it tasted and how good it was for me, that I had to share right away.
So what did I like so much about this company vs other companies I had used in the past?
· THE TASTE - The big one for me, it arrived fresh, not frozen, so it doesn’t have that frozen meal taste and tastes like a home cooked meal, taste is a big thing for me if you haven’t already gathered and all of their meals are delicious.
· THE VARIETY – Nourish’d has a bunch of different plans and ranges to suit their customer’s needs (weight loss, athletes, keto, convenience, etc), I chose the athletes range as I spend a lot of time in the gym and being active so I need the higher calories to keep my energy levels in balance and the higher protein to accommodate for my fitness goals. The athlete range meals are roughly between 2500 kilojoules (618 calories) and 3100 kilojoules (780 calories).
Nourish’d has 50 different meals to which they cycle in their menu weekly, how’s that for variety?
· THE HEALTH BENEFITS – You know how I went on about taste in my first point? Well Nourish’d does this with all the health benefits and none of the added preservatives, sugars/sweeteners or fatty oils. All meals are gluten free and have the perfect nutritional value ratio. Who said convenience can’t be good for you?
· THE DELIVERY – Delivery was super easy and cheap, only cost me $5. All delivery instructions are made super clear and visible on their website and I was notified by SMS when my order arrived. Alll meals arrive in a big branded box kept nice and cold.
· THE CUSTOMER SERVICE – Nat in the marketing team who hooked me up with my first box of delicious food was a delight to chat with, I could tell she had so much excitement and passion for what her company provides, she sent me a link to the menu, I chose my food and before I knew it my food was in my fridge. Doing little research before it arrived as it was such a quick and easy process I had a bunch of questions that Sophia in the customer service team answered for me fast and efficiently. The team checked in with me via SMS a few days after my order had arrived to see how I found my meals and if I have any questions, that’s great customer service.
Anything I didn’t like? Not really, hence the second order. Only thing I would say as a tip to anyone like me who isn’t already a big fan of broccoli, eat those meals first, the fresher the better, broccoli sucks… Sorry broccoli lovers!
So there you have it, I am officially a ‘yay’ for pre-made meals, so long to meal prep Sundays ;)